- Type: EDP
- Fabrice Pellegrin
- Woody Family
- Top Notes: Bergamot and Pink Grapefruit Essences, and Green Rhubarb
- Middle Notes: Pink Pepper, Pimento, Nutmeg, and Geranium
- Base Notes: Musk, Vanilla, Praline and Roasted Tonka Beans
Steele creates a magnetic impression that combines charisma with confidence. The explosive fresh accords enhanced with earthy spices evoke an enviable, yet effortless charm. This perfume bottles a larger than life seduction with charismatic woody undertones, sharp hints of pepper and the unique class of vanilla. The top notes reveal a very powerful, explosive fresh accord of sparkling, fizzy citrus as bergamot and pink grapefruit essences, are blended with an original fruity green rhubarb note. These top notes enhance the magnetic effect of this fragrance from the beginning. The heart evokes elegance and movement thanks to the duo of a spicy original accord of pink pepper, pimento, nutmeg mixed with the floral notes of geranium, and woody note. The complex background and dry down evoke extremely refined seductiveness thanks to the woody undertones of cedar wood that are blended with smoky touches of patchouli, sweet vanilla, praline, benzoin, leather, and rich roasted tonka beans. It is skin-friendly since it is dermatologically tested.
A perfume that heightens your charm and sets you a class apart. Made by celebrated perfumers in France, the range is crafted to make a lasting impression with an assortment of fragrances that entices you into wondering “There’s something about it!
How to Use?
- Applying it right after bath is the best time when your pores are open
- Spraying it directly on your skin to make the fragrance bloom better
- Keeping perfumes away from heat and sunlight makes it last longer
- Moisturizing before you apply perfume makes the fragrance last longer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.