- Type: EDP
- Collection: Bohemian
- Fragrances included oriental garden
- Top Notes: Lemon Oil Italia, Freesia, and Violet Leaves Abs
- Middle Notes: Jasmine Sambac India Abs, Lotus and Grandiflora, and Jasmine Firabs
- Base Notes: Cashmere Wood, Cedarwood Nat USA, Patchouli Indonesia, Plumeria
About Oriental Garden
Warm. Luxurious. Intoxicating. Oriental Garden intensifies the grace and elegance of the woman who wears it. Delicate jasmine, lotus and grandiflora with woody cashmere, cedar and freesia line this oriental fragrance taking your desirability to a whole new level.
Crafted by the Finest Perfumers in France:
Harry Fremont, a master perfumer with a natural talent for blending beauty and quality, applied his skill to this creation. Oriental Garden displays his skill in bringing out the most appealing fragrances from a wide variety of ingredients.
A perfume that heightens your charm and sets you a class apart. Made by celebrated perfumers in France, the range is crafted to make a lasting impression with an assortment of fragrances that entices you into wondering “There’s something about it!
How to Use?
- Applying it right after bath is the best time when your pores are open
- Spraying it directly on your skin to make the fragrance bloom better
- Keeping perfumes away from heat and sunlight makes it last longer
- Moisturizing before you apply perfume makes the fragrance last longer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.