- Type: EDP
- Perfumer Michel Girard
- Top Notes: Nutmeg and Lemon
- Middle Notes: Sandalwood, Violet and Lavender
- Base Notes: Vanilla and Smoky Accords
About Forest Rouge
Radical. Vivacious. Enigmatic. Forest Rouge is perfect for the man with an air of enigma. Addictively warm nutmeg, sandalwood notes and smoky accords supply the added dynamism to your already charismatic self.
Crafted by the Finest Perfumers in France:
Michel Girard, a third-generation perfumer with more than 30 years of experience, believes in natural fragrances. Forest Rouge is a testament to his gift of displaying a deep understanding and application of a perfume’s ingredients.
A perfume that heightens your charm and sets you a class apart. Made by celebrated perfumers in France, the range is crafted to make a lasting impression with an assortment of fragrances that entices you into wondering “There’s something about it!
How to Use?
- Applying it right after bath is the best time when your pores are open
- Spraying it directly on your skin to make the fragrance bloom better
- Keeping perfumes away from heat and sunlight makes it last longer
- Moisturizing before you apply perfume makes the fragrance last longer