- VLCC Anti Tan Facial Kit reduces the effect of UV rays on your skin and leaves it looking softer, more radiant, refreshed and moisturized.
- Helps in gently exfoliating skin that removes blackheads and dry patches.
- It helps slough off dead cells to fade away the tan while keeping the skin soft and hydrated.
- It brightens, lightens and evens out dull, patchy and damaged skin
Pistachios, nutmeg, oatmeal, and cucumber are not just nutritious snacks for your diet; together they can form a super Skin Care regime that can give you a healthy, youthful complexion. Recognizing the benefits of these natural ingredients, VLCC has blended them with other plant-derivates like Aloe Vera and Wintercherry extracts to create this effective face treatment that gently fades tan and heals and softens sun-damaged skin.
- Comfrey Cleanser cum Toner
- Oatmeal Scrub
- Melawhite Gel
- Pista Massage Cream
- Melawhite Pack
- Oil-Free Moisturizing Gel
- White & Bright Glow Gel
Anti-Tan Facial Kit contains 5 sachets each of Oatmeal scrub, Melawhite gel, Melawhite pack, Pista Massage Cream, Melawhite Powder.
Oatmeal is not just a nutritious breakfast cereal; it is also a super skin food. This gentle exfoliator effectively removes dirt, grime, and dead skin cells and simultaneously soothes and hydrates the skin.
Cucumber is popularly used for curing under eye dark circles and puffy eyes but this vitamin-rich vegetable is also an excellent skin soother, hydration and tan remover.
Winter Cherry extracts have anti-acne, anti-aging and antiseptic qualities that help reveal visibly clear skin giving you that perfect radiant look.
Pistachio, the rich, delicious nut is an excellent natural moisturizer. Enriched with Vitamin E, it fights against free radical damage and UV rays, protects and strengthens the skin, and improves the complexion.
How to use?
Step 1: Cleanser & Toner
- Before applying cleanser on your face makes sure you have washed your face with water and pat dry with a microfiber towel
- Take appropriate amount of cleanser and apply it on the face in a circular motion.
Step 2: Scrub
- Use steady circular motions and focus on problem areas such as the t-zone, chin, and corners of the mouth.
- Then rinse with lukewarm water and follow that with a splash of cold water to help tighten and close the pores.
- When finished, gently tap your face dry with a towel.
- Do not scrub or roughly dry your face.
Step 3: Gel
Apply on clean skin and massage gently in upward and circular strokes with wet fingertips for 8-10 minutes. Wipe off with moist cotton.
Step 4: Cream
Apply generously on clean skin and massage gently in upward strokes for 10 minutes. Wipe off with moist cotton.
Step 5: Pack
Apply a generous layer on face and neck avoiding the eye area. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wipe with moist cotton or rinse off.
Step 6: Moisturiser
Apply evenly on the face and neck post facial