- Vitamin C lightens & brightens the skin
- Exotic mulberry extract fades dark spots
- Vitamin E restores skin from sun damage
- Rose water restores the ph balance & provides a soothing effect on the skin
- Lemon Oil, a powerful astringent helps restore lost skin luster
- Turmeric Oil calms the skin & helps prevent acne
VLCC 7X Ultra Whitening & Brightening Charcoal Peel-off Mask is powered by 100% pure activated charcoal for absorbing skin toxins, cleansing pores, removing blackheads & dirt.
- Blackheads Are a Result of Clogged Hair Follicles. Hair Follicles Get Blocked When the Body Starts Producing Excess Oil. This Special Charcoal Mask Effectively Treats This Condition.
- 7x Ultra Charcoal Peel-Off Mask Does Not Just Work Over the Surface but Rather Penetrates the Pores & Thoroughly Cleanses From Deep Within.
- 100% Activated Charcoal in This Peel Off Mask Acts Like a Magnet & Draws Out Harmful Toxins, Dirt & Excess Oil to Give Skin a Rejuvenated Fresh Feel.
- This Peel Off Mask Exfoliates and Removes Dead Skin Cells. In Addition to This There Are Herbal Actives Which Further Help Fade Spots & Marks Naturally.
- It Helps Clear Out Pores Which Helps Make Them Smaller. Further, It Also Absorbs Excess Oils & Balance the Oils Thus Preventing Bacterial Growth & Helps Fight Acne From the Root.
- The Ultimate Payout of This Product Is Whitening & Brightening of the Skin Which Happens on Account of the Deep Cleansing & Exfoliating Action of This Mask.
- Mask is powered by 100% pure activated charcoal for absorbing skin toxins, cleansing pores, removing blackheads & dirt.
Powered by pure activated charcoal for absorbing skin toxins cleansing pores, removing blackheads and dirt.
Exotic mulberry extract is rich in antioxidants thus prevent the occurrence of blemishes on the skin. It also controls the melanin production, which naturally fades away the dark spots.
Turmeric oil is known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties thus calm the skin, helps fight and prevent acne.
Vitamin C lightens and whitens the skin by minimizing the production of melanin pigments.