- Type: EDP
- Collection: fougere
- Fragrances included mystical valley
- Top Notes: Lemon, Clary Sage and Apple
- Middle Notes: Lavender and Woody Notes
- Base Notes: Musk, Oak Moss and Tonka Beans
About Country Road
Carefree. Invigorating. Spirited. Country road’s bold aroma is for a man ready to conquer the world. The woody tones of oak moss and herby clary sage sets your senses exploring with the spirit of a Bohemian.
Crafted by the Finest Perfumers in France:
Quentin Bisch, once an intern in the Grasse village and now a master perfumer, draws inspiration from his experience as a performing arts director. Country road is an embodiment of his affinity for creatively embellished ideas.
A perfume that heightens your charm and sets you a class apart. Made by celebrated perfumers in France, the range is crafted to make a lasting impression with an assortment of fragrances that entices you into wondering “There’s something about it!
How to Use?
- Applying it right after bath is the best time when your pores are open
- Spraying it directly on your skin to make the fragrance bloom better
- Keeping perfumes away from heat and sunlight makes it last longer
- Moisturizing before you apply perfume makes the fragrance last longer