- Tea tree has many anti-viral and anti-fungal benefits.
- It treats wounds and minor cuts,
- Encourages healing while preventing infections.
- Mint oil gives you the cooling and refreshing effect
- Brightening up dull skin
- The ideal companion to have when a blade is running on your skin.
- A great combination to have with you always.
A cooling, refreshing way to shave. Tea tree essential oil offers anti-viral and anti-fungal properties with a refreshing burst of energy to help heal skin irritation or razor burn. Cooling mint essential oil brightens the skin, adding a little extra kick to your grooming routine.
Water (Aqua), Tri Ethyanol Amine, Myristic Acid, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarosinete, Laureth 23, Coconut Fatty Acid, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Glycerine, Oleth 20, Stearic Acid, Peg 150 Di Sterate, Fragrance Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Peg 12 Dimethicon, Sodium Pca, DMDM Hydantoin, Edta Tetra Sodium, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil), Peg 14M, Colour Ci 19140.
How to use?
- Cleanse your face to remove oil and dirt.
- Pour about a quarter-sized dollop of shampoo into your palm.
- Shave along the grain.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- Use every time you shave
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.