- Contains 100% Natural Premium Essential Oils
- Nourishes Dull SkinTreats Oily Skin
- Leaves Cool and Refreshing Effect on the Skin
- Treats Acne and other Skin Infections
- Prevents Skin from Flaking
- SLS and Paraben free
Just the real stuff. No synthetic fragrances and oils at all. Has a cooling and soothing effect on you and your skin. Especially good at nourishing dull skin and improving the texture of oily skin.
Its a body wash and as the name suggests, use it during a shower. Pour some of this exquisite formulation on a 'loofa' and rub your body gently and work up a nice rich lather. Bask in this for a while and then shower away.
- Tea Tree oil has powerful antibacterial properties and therefore, it makes a neat natural alternative to Benzoyl Peroxide, the chemical used in other types of acne treatments and, unlike its manufactured counterparts, Tea Tree oil doesn’t leave your skin red and peeling. It is also great for dry skin.
- Mint oil gives you the cooling and refreshing effect and also works towards brightening up dull skin. A great combination to have with you always.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Oleate, Polyquaternium-7, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Limonene, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
How to use?
- Wet your body
- Pour some body wash onto the loofah and form a lather by rubbing the loofah against your skin
- Rub the loofah all over your body to deep cleanse
- Rinse your body thoroughly with water and pat dry with a towel
- Use once a day