- Treats Acne and Blackheads
- Rejuvenates Skin
- Prevents Skin Infections
- Has Anti-Aging Properties
- Tightens Skin
- Deep Cleanses Pores
- Treats Oily Skin
- Suitable for All Skin Types
Using the best charcoal face wash with natural ingredients can be a great primary skin care treatment to retain the natural glow of your skin. Since charcoal is so much beneficial for the skin, using a face wash that has the properties of the activated charcoal would do a world of good to the skin.
This charcoal face wash, along with the goodness of Ylang Ylang and Argan, can be the best product to start your daily skincare routine. It has been formulated by rigorous research and a combination of natural ingredients. It can effectively take care of the initial signs of skin problems besides cleansing.
- Unclogs pores: One of the most annoying things about the dirt and oil is that they settle down in the skin pores and thus, cannot be removed with a normal wash. The dirt and excess oil than go on to breed the bacteria that results in pimples. Hence, it is recommended to use charcoal face wash for oily skin, which would get rid of the clogged skin pores.
- Removes dead skin cells: With time, the old skin cells wear away, making way for the new ones. However, they do not fall off from the skin until we use something as effective as a charcoal face wash. Activated charcoal, along with Argan, helps in getting rid of the dead skin cells and bring out the new natural skin.
- Helps in getting rid of pimples: Thinking how to remove acne from the face? The most effective way to do it is by preventing the early signs of pimples/acne. These skin problems result from bacteria, dirt and excess oil accumulating in the skin pores. Charcoal face wash, along with benefits of Ylang Ylang and Argan will cleanse your skin and also remove the harmful bacteria.
- Argan Oil: Argan oil is used as one of the most common moisturizers for the skin as it is high in Vitamin E and fatty acid. Plus, it is non-greasy on the skin.
- Ylang Ylang Oil: Ylang Ylang oil is most commonly known as an antiseptic oil on skin that is prone to acne and pimples.
- Activated charcoal: Without a hint of doubt, activated charcoal is one of the best remedial ingredients for skin problems. It clears skin pores and removes excess oil besides removing blackheads and impurities. It also deep cleanses and treats acne.
How to use?
- Wet your face and take a small amount of the face wash on your palm.
- Massage the face wash on the damp face for about 30-40 seconds.
- Rinse it thoroughly with water and pat dry with a towel.
- Use twice a day for best results.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.