- Anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory
- Exfoliates your face and removes dead skin cells
- Removes dirt and oil from the skin pores
- Contains antioxidant properties
- Refreshes and rejuvenates.
- Deep Cleanses
- Skin Brightening
- Unclogs Pores
- Treats Acne & Prevents acne
- Helps Remove Blackheads
Face scrubs have an immense role to play in getting back the freshness and youthfulness of the skin after a long day to toil and hard work. However, the benefits are doubled up when you add the greatness of Activated Charcoal to it.
Activated Charcoal can get your freshness back in just 10 minutes. This activated charcoal face scrub is an amazing product that refreshes and rejuvenates the skin of your face and makes it feel young and cleansed. Plus, it contains essentials of lemongrass and eucalyptus, which prevents further damage of skin cells, cures acne and smoothens your skin.
- Deep cleansing: The benefits are no longer hidden to this world. The deep cleansing properties of charcoal are put to good use in this skin exfoliation and dead skin remover face scrub. And as a matter of fact, facial scrubs are one of the easiest ways to achieve deep cleansing owing to the fact that they are simple to use, does not take a lot of time and can be used anywhere.
- Preventing acne/pimples: Acne and pimples are probably the most-dreaded facial complexities and get most of the people unpresentable. However, with proper care to purify the skin with a natural scrub that contains Eucalyptus, it is very much possible to prevent acne and pimples from appearing on your face.
- Dead-skin removal: If you do not deep cleanse your face for a very long time, a layer of dead skin cells will accumulate on your face. These cells act as a thick grime-like layer and darken the skin besides making it look dull and oily. An activated charcoal-based face scrub acts as a dead skin remover and brings the fresh skin to the fore.
- Prevents further damage: Lemongrass contains antioxidant properties, which protects your skin cells from further damage because of dirt and oil and retains freshness for a long time.
- Has some bit of healing properties and is antiseptic
- Is an effective cleanser for most skin types
- Known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties
- Can heal skin infections
Activated Charcoal Granules
- Unclogs skin pores
- Removes dirt and pollutants
- Gets rid of excess oil
How to use?
- Apply scrub and massage gently with wet fingers and rinse off.
- For best results, leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Pat your skin dry with a soft towel and continue with the rest of your skincare routine.
- Use once a week.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.