Rica Milk Wax contains a unique blend of milk proteins, vitamins, and minerals to provide an extremely nourishing, hydrating and gentle wax, suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Milk proteins restore the skin and its delicate fragrance helps to calm the senses for a waxing experience with a superior hair grip.
How to use?
- Take off plastic lid and remove aluminum lid underneath. Replace the plastic lid.
- Place wax can in heater and turn the thermostat on maximum setting for a quick melt.
- Occasionally stir wax until proper consistency has been reached. Turn heater down to normal temperature.
- Clean the area to be waxed with Cotton Milk Pre-Wax Gel.
- Apply wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth. Note: The quantity of Rica Wax needed is significantly less than other brands.
- Apply the Rica TNT strip over the wax and press firmly for proper adhesion.
- Hold the skin taut and remove strip in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- Remove any residual wax with any of RICA