This traditional wax with its high performing, distinct yellow appearance is specially formulated with a scientific blend of beeswax and vegetable oils to produce honey-like consistency.
How to use?
- Take off plastic lid and remove aluminum lid underneath. Replace the plastic lid.
- Place wax can in heater and turn the thermostat on maximum setting for a quick melt.
- Occasionally stir wax until proper consistency has been reached. Turn heater down to normal temperature.
- Clean the area to be waxed with Cotton Milk Pre-Wax Gel.
- Apply wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth. Note: The quantity of Rica Wax needed is significantly less than other brands.
- Apply the Rica TNT strip over the wax and press firmly for proper adhesion.
- Hold the skin taut and remove strip in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- Remove any residual wax with any of RICA