- Lightens, evens out and enhances the face's radiance
- Promotes the disappearance of brown spots
- Light and pleasant gel texture
Bioderma White Objective Serum offers optimum preventive, anti-spot and lightening efficacy, thanks to the action of the W.O patent which acts on the main biological mechanisms responsible for skin pigmentation. It contains Vitamin C, which is gradually released for long-lasting action, reduces the number of melanin pigments in the epidermis. While the intense peeling action of glycolic acid activates the elimination of cells loaded with pigments.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Lysine Azelate, Andrographis Paniculata Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hexapeptide-2, Rhamnose, Mannitol, Xylitol, Fructooligosaccharides, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Metabisulfite.
How to use?
1. Apply White Objective Serum before your usual overnight treatment, on your perfectly cleansed face and neck.
2. Can be used locally on pigmentation marks.
3. Avoid the eye contour area. After application, you may feel slight tingling sensations. This is normal and is related to the presence of concentrated active ingredients for optimum effectiveness. The serum may become tinted during use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.