- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection
- Activates the skin's natural defences,
- protects from risks of cellular damage
- combats premature cutaneous ageing
- Smooth creamy texture,no greasy effect
- Suitable for Normal to Dry skin
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Bioderma Photoderm MAX offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection. This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano], Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cyclopentasiloxane, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Ectoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, C20-22 Alcohols, Decyl Glucoside, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
How to use?
Several times a day - When exposed to the sun
1. Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
2. Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.