- Prevents the appearance of blemishes
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection
- Long-lasting mattifying effect
- Colourless upon application
- No greasy effect, no white traces
A Bioderma innovation, the exclusive Fluidactiv patent in Photoderm AKN Mat biologically regulates sebum quality to keep pores from becoming clogged and prevents the appearance of blemishes, which is often exacerbated after periods of sun exposure (rebound effect). Moreover, in addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm AKN Mat offers real internal biological protection known as Cellular Bioprotection. This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano], Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ptfe, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg
- 100 Stearate, Tridecyl Salicylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ectoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Dodecyl Gallate, C20-22 Alcohols, Decyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)
How to use?
Several times a day - When exposed to the sun
1. Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
2. Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.